Bryan Johnson’s Blueprint Protocol
PROFESSIONAL REJUVENATION ATHLETE
Objective: I am trying to maximally slow the speed of my biological aging. My goal: one year of chronological time passes and my biological age stays the same. There is no magic pill for this.
+ 78 organ biological age rejuvenation
+ 200+ science backed protocols
+ 1,000 Peer-reviewed References
- My path here, Hi, I am Bryan Johnson
- How I approach problems Zeroth Principle Thinking & solve them My Goal Alignment Problem
- Building systems to solve things systematically: My Autonomous Self and I fired myself
- Blueprint is born: Project Blueprint
- Blueprint + Kernel: Sleep & Impulse Control
- Contemplations: A Plan for Humanity
Blueprint at a glance
- Chronological age: 45
- Measured muti-epi clock biological age: 42.5
- Pace of aging: .69
- 160.7 lbs (88.7% lean mass)
- 7.1% body fat
- 4.3% bone mass
- 60.2% body water
- 21.9 BMI
- 2250 daily caloric intake
- Vegan (except for collagen peptides)
- 16-18 hr daily fast
- 70+ lbs of veggies/mthly
- 19% protein, 33% carbs, 48% fat
WHAT BLUEPRINT IS...
- scientifically rigorous
- data/evidence vs opinion/fads
- a systematic way of being
WHAT IS HEALTHY CHOCOLATE? (what i use)
- LEVEL 1: Chocolate is good for you. A snickers bar isn’t that bad!
- LEVEL 2: Any brand advertising “dark chocolate”
- LEVEL 3: Un-dutched dark chocolate
- LEVEL 4: Un-dutched dark chocolate, tested for heavy metals
- LEVEL 5: Un-dutched dark chocolate, tested for heavy metals and from specific regions of the world with the highest polyphenol density
BLUEPRINT IS LEVEL 5 ONLY
What studies have been done on chocolate?
Do the chocolate studies meet our statistical thresholds?
Should I take chocolate of a certain type and dose based on 1 and 2?
- How do I personally check that chocolate is safe and effective for me?